Housing and Employment Services
The YWCA’s Housing and Employment Services (HES) program offers safe and secure emergency housing to women, men, and individuals with children who have nowhere else to stay.
Our emergency shelter provides a family atmosphere while residents work with program staff to find permanent housing.
Program staff assists individuals with:
- obtaining safe, affordable, and permanent housing
- job searches, resume preparation, employment readiness
- learning how to budget and plan for daily living
- applying for appropriate benefits
Case management services are available to residents and non-residents alike.
Additional Services Include:
- Street Outreach
- Resource Referrals & Connections
- Housing Searches
- Life Skills Instruction
- Financial Literacy