Housing and Employment Services
- June 22, 2018
- Vanessa Castano
- Comments Off on Housing and Employment Services
The YWCA’s Housing and Employment Services (HES) program offers safe and secure emergency housing to women and women with children who have nowhere else to stay.
Shelter: Our 30-day shelter provides a family atmosphere while residents work with program staff to find permanent housing.
Case Management: Program staff assist individuals with:
- obtaining safe, affordable, and permanent housing
- job searches, resume preparation, employment readiness
- learning how to budget and skills of daily living
- applying for social security benefits
Case management services are available to residents and non-residents alike.